Sunday, March 17, 2013

Opening weekend at the market

I hadn't planned on going to the market today, but Henry was restless this morning, so i decided a trip in the car was needed. As I was trying to figure out where to go, I remembered the farmer's market was opening this weekend, so we headed downtown. It was a bit cold, and I didn't have my stroller, but I bundled up Henry, put him in the front pack and away we went! The market wasn't crowded, and they only had about half of the vendors open, but it was very lively, with nice smelling food, happy people, gorgeous flowers, and a young lady playing the violin. It was awesome!

Henry and I walked up and down the street looking at the vendors, then made a stop at Esther Short Park so he could play at the playground. We bought some humus and pita, and because Raj wasn't there to tell me buying flowers was a frivolous purchase....we came home with a beautiful bouquet of daffodils!  ;)

No comments: