Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Brush, brush, brush....

It's come to our attention that Henry should be brushing his teeth...after all he has an almost full set of teeth! So tonight we got him a tooth brush and tried it. I didn't put any tooth paste on it for the first time....just wanted to see how he would do. Surprisingly he liked it. He let me brush his teeth first, then he carried it around with him for about 10 minutes chewing on it.

The tooth brush I got said for 3 months and older...was I suppose to start then?!?! Guess I am behind! LOL

I'm including a picture of Raj and Henry while Raj was talking to his Aunt. Raj told Henry to say good-bye at the end of the conversation, and he started waving bye-bye. Then he gave the biggest smile. It was pretty darn cute to see him so proud of himself!

1 comment:

Rox said...

Henry is so cute! Milo has the same toothbrush btw! We started at about 12 months, too, after his first dentist check up, so don't worry! What works well for me to brush all of his teeth is to hold him with his legs around my waist and lay him down in my lap.