Friday, May 30, 2008

Another win!

Well, we had another game last night, and we did really well. It was a shut out. They stopped keeping score at 6-0, but I think we ended up with at least 9 goals total. We seem to be playing together really well. I scored two. I've decided to play next season as well. So, we are trying to think of a name for our team..."It's a start" is kind of lame.

Oh, and so far, the grass hasn't started sprouting yet. Hopefully this weekend we will start to see some progress! I'm going to fertilize my flowers this weekend as well. I'll take some pics and post them this weekend. And I want to get the garden seeds planted.

Only 1 more test in Calculus, which I'm going to take on Monday, and then I'm done for the summer! I can't wait. I have all kinds of projects I have hopes of accomplishing this summer!

No comments: