Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gallbladder Saga continues

Well, just when I thought I had this whole gallbladder thing in check, it flairs up again. What a pain! I woke up Wednesday morning around 5am with an attack. It lasted a couple of hours, and then was gone. I went about my day, with no more problems. Sunday comes around, Raj and I had lunch together at the house, and then I rushed back to work to finish my day. Almost immediately upon returning to work, I started to get an attack. I sat at my desk for a little while, finally a Supervisor walked by and noticed I was in distress, and asked if he could do anything. I said, just give me 10 mins and come and check on me. Well, by the time he'd returned, I had already called Raj to come and get me. I thought I needed to go to the hospital, because my head was feeling numb. Everyone at work was great. Raj got there and helped me through the attack, and then I ended up staying at work and finishing my day. I was totally exhausted from the attack. After work, I went up to my families house to give my mom her Mother's Day gift. While driving up there, I started to get another attack. I was over very quickly. Then I had one more that evening. Yesterday, I had one during my math test. Luckily I was on the last problem! I quickly finished the test and left. Today I had lots of plans of working outside and planting my new flowers in pots, but it's raining! And my gallbladder is bugging me today. It hasn't gone into a full attack, just nagging. Which takes all my energy away. I am now seriously thinking about getting my gallbladder removed. A scary thought, but really I can't live like this. So, we'll see.

No comments: