Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm Done!!!

I am done with school for the summer! Yesterday I took my Calculus final. It went well. I am so excited, I won't have to take another math class again! Done, Done, Done!!!

So, now that it's finally summer, I have all sorts of projects planned. The back yard, and porch, and garage are a total mess! So, I've decided to clean things up a bit and hopefully in the process get rid of some junk! I'll be posting pictures and writing about my progress in the upcoming weeks.

Oh, and I bought a nice 4 piece furniture set off of Craigslist from a couple out in Lake Oswego. It was $110 for the set. It's a brown wicker outdoor furniture set with iron work on it. We are going to use it on our porch. There is a love seat, chair, coffee table, and an end table that they were using as a stereo cabinet. (They were using it indoors.) I'll take some pictures and post it once I get it set up.

No comments: