Monday, June 9, 2008

Where I once was...

Last night I was digging around in the garage looking for the famous "Clothes to fit into" box. I was hoping I would find a dress that would fit that I could wear to an upcoming wedding we are going to in Canada. Well, I found a dress, and it fit, but it's a little too casual, so I guess I'm just going to have to go shopping for one! Anyways, inside the box was a pair of my old capri pants. And...are you ready for this...they were size 28. These pants are significant because they are the largest size I ever was. So, naturally, I put them on, and boy was it an ego booster! They just fell right off. I had to take a "Jenny Craig" shot! I have decided to take the capri's to Spankies and try and sell them. I've already sold some of my old clothing and made $35! I really don't need to hang on to them anymore. And if I am ever feeling down, I can just look at these pictures and it will remind me of where I started and how far I've come.





No comments: