Friday, April 5, 2013

Look what I made!

Since Henry is getting so big, I've been wanting to make him a big boy towel...all his baby hooded towels are so small, I can barely wrap them around him! After looking at a few patterns online, I sort of combined a few and got sewing. It felt good to sew again...it has been a while. Now that I've got one made I have a few more to make...just looking for a relaxing weekend so I can do just that!

Here are some pictures of the finished towel and some from after his bath tonight while we were getting ready for bed. (Oh this kids eye lashes...if only he got them from me!) :)

3 comments:

allie. said...

great job!

what were you up at 2am for?!?

The Parsons said...

Writing on my blog...and watching TV!

ogdenmaceachern said...

Tintin Stainless Steel Watch Band | Tintin - Titanium Arts
Tintin Stainless Steel Watch band offers high-quality stilletto titanium hammer stainless steel handle for superior corrosion resistance. sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide Ideal for work in your titanium wok kitchen, office, iron titanium and business. titanium wedding band sets