Friday, January 4, 2013

Socks and shoes

Henry has a thing for socks and shoes. About two months ago he started sounding the words out. Then about a month ago, when ever he sees a shoe around the house, whether it be one of his or one of Mommy's or Daddy's, he tries to put it on his foot. I don't think he understands the difference between the socks and shoes, just that they go on his feet and are fun to take off.

Yesterday, he was walking around the couch with only one sock on. I looked at him and exclaimed, "Henry, you only have one sock on. What happened to your sock?" He looked down at his bare foot, wiggled his toes, looked back at me and grinned. I could hardly believe it! He is understanding what I am saying!  WOW! :)

Here are a few pictures from the other night. Henry has just recently begun to play with his old baby swing. Its great for climbing in and swinging back and forth! He can even turn the power on and when the music comes on he dances to it.

No comments: