Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Water Resource Center

Yesterday we took a field trip to the water resource center. We will definitely be coming back here! Henry played with nesting blocks, his first time with these. He wasn't sure how to get them apart, but kept trying. He played with them for about 20 mins! He also found a shape sorter...he has one of these at home and spends a lot of time with it. I thought it was interesting he went towards that toy. He also found some small cars, and "drove" them all around. I had to show him how to get onto the play equipment. He wasn't interested at first, but he warmed up to it quickly. Devin spent majority of his time looking at the exhibits, and on the computer playing games.

I loved that they had toys there to play with and a big open space to play in as well as several educational areas. Best part is its totally free!!!

4 comments:

allie. said...

i love those rugs! i bet allison would love it too.

The Parsons said...

I think so too. Its nice and quiet.

Rox said...

I'm totally going to go there. So happy to find your blog!

The Parsons said...

My goal is to start keeping up on the blog again, it's been a while. I bet your boys would love it there!