Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Kids Club

I've heard of kids club, but had never been. Thinking about what to do with Devin while he was on winter break it popped into my head. I was sure he'd love it, but wasn't sure how Henry would do. He was a bit over whelmed when we climbed up to the top of the jungle area, so we spent our time on the slides and in the toddler area. He found some balls...his favorite and carried them around the whole time...sucking and biting on them...GROSS... I'm sure he'll be sick next week! Devin had a blast and as soon as we got in the car to go home he asked when we were coming back. We spent a good 2 hours there.
There are no pictures of Devin cause he was running around and wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get one!

2 comments:

allie. said...

Did he go down that huge slide by himself?!? that's awesome.

i've been to k.c. a couple of times...all before hayden though. looks like henry had fun!

The Parsons said...

No. He went down on my lap. That would of given me a heart attack! Lol