Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Job!

I never thought the opportunity would open, but our current Lead in our department decided last week to step down. After thinking about it all week, I decided I was qualified and would like to do the job. (It also comes with some added benefits, like a set schedule, and a pay raise).

So, Friday at 1:30, I interviewed with my current Supervisor and Manager...which was a little weird, and by 3:00 I found out I had been chosen for the job. I was elated! I am now the new Lead Passenger Service Representative.

I made Raj take a picture of me in the morning before I left for work.

Thanks Allie for helping me pick out my outfit!

IMG_2575

(This was taken at 5:50am...still a little tired!) Notice the RED power bag!

IMG_2576

3 comments:

Mama Voss said...

You may have been tired, but you look powerful and Hot!

brittany said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting.

The Parsons said...

Thanks everyone!