Monday, May 27, 2013

Big boy hair cut...

Last night before we said good-bye to Allie, Paul, Hayden, and Taylor I gave Henry a quick bath...cause our hotel only had showers and he was dirty. Then I asked Allie if she would cut Henrys hair with her clippers. His hair had never been cut that way, and it was getting really difficult to cut his hair with scissors since he wouldn't hold still.... So she got the clippers out and started....then we realized she had it on a 2 instead of a 6...so his hair is REALLY short. It's pretty cute though. And I can't believe how grown up he looks! Ooh and I love how soft his head is now! LOL

He wasn't too happy during the process, but with Lesley, Allie, and myself holding him and my mom giving him cookies we got it done! And he was fine after we finished. Here are some before, during, and after pictures.....

No comments: