Saturday, January 10, 2009

Reflecting...

Sometimes you need to take time to reflect on where we once were in order to get over any humps we might be having while trying to achieve our goals. My goal this year is to loose the remaining weight I want to loose. (Which is approx. 50 lbs. I have already lost 70lbs.) The weight isn't coming off as easy as it was in the beginning, so it's time to reflect on my current eating habits, and exercise routines and see what I can change up to help with the goal.

While I was downloading our pictures from New Year's Eve Celebration, I came across pictures from year's pasts New Year's Eve Celebrations. I decided to post them all here so I can be reminded of where I was just a couple years ago.

2006:

P1010013 

P1010010

2007:

IMG_0004

2008:

IMG_3169 

IMG_3186

3 comments:

Mama Voss said...

Somehow I missed this post until now. Very inspiring... you can do it girl! You have come so far... you need to keep those pictures handy to remind yourself as well as to give you the motivation to continue. Break it into small goals and reward yourself when attained... new purse, new shoes, new book, new craft, etc. I'll do it with you... I've got 35+ to get rid of this year... for the LAST time, I might add! Love you...

The Parsons said...

Thanks for the encouragement! How about doing the run/walk with Mandy and I!!!

Melissa Bitton said...

Wow Deena, I think you are on track! I really can see the difference from 2006 to 2008! It's so hard to lose weight and can be frustrating to be at a standstill. Keep positive.